Thursday 8 November 2012

Influences to the music Pt. 1

This is just a blog revealing some of my early musical influences.

Back in the day, my family home only had one CD player. In the living room. This meant much of my earlier musical influences was background muzac. Here are some of my favourites. Old Skool!









But this remains my all time favourite song, Jeezus but it still makes cry after a French martini:



If ever I filmed a music video I would burn an Austin Allegro with finger lightening in it too!

It wasn't until I got a PC in my room with a CD drive that I was able to expand my musical taste. I saw the album in the Virgin Mega-Store. Under C. At £15.99 it was expensive, but the cover, the weight of the jewel case just told me I would never be disappointed to own it.

It only turned out to be the best album ever made.

And. It. Blew. My. Mind.





The rest, as they say, is history. And they are right. But my musical history will continue in another blog soon.

Regards,
Greville.




No comments:

Post a Comment