Saturday 15 September 2012

Coming up next...

In the next week or so, followers of Greville and the Tombstones are in for real treat. I am going to be posting some of the sweet lyrics of the songs already in the can for L.P. in quite rapid fire.

Some people earlier this month were asking: "Greville, how many tracks are going to be on the highly anticipated Greville and the Tombstones album: It took the body parts of 7 men to make him but only 1 woman to break his heart, made from 3 men's hearts?"

And I said to them: "Look. There is no highly anticipated album. Because there is no actual band. Why do people keep asking about this? I tweet about there being no actual band all the time! I can't play an instrument and I have never sang in public. Not even along to anything. However, in no way answering your question, I will ask you this: how many tracks are on the greatest album ever made - God Shuffled His Feet, by The Crash Test Dummies?"

And they replied: "12, including the untitled track."

And I said: "There you go."

They weren't sure if it was a parable and I was not convinced of the subtlety of the joke.

For followers of my main blog, the Lore, you may recognise some of the content and songs being blogged in the next week. Just think of it as the cassette flipping over to the A-side again.

Regards,
Greville.

No comments:

Post a Comment