Thursday 13 September 2012

This is an imaginary band with pretend songs

Welcome to the blog of Greville and the Tombstones, the gothic alt-country band which only plays in my head, but sometimes bits of it leaks out, hence the need for this sanity saving blog. Obviously.

Here you will find all band news, music stuff and art as well as lyrics to the songs without tunes. In no way are they poems.

To kick things off, with the help of my friend over at Craftiny I have been working on the band logo.

And here it is: the first piece of band art, the band logo!



3 comments:

  1. I am SO getting this tattooed on my left buttock. Not the right. Definitely the left. Oh, OK, the right. No - the left. Or maybe the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always promote the non-existent album on my world-famous podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes! These are all excellent ideas!

    ReplyDelete